Keep momentum. Gain fitness… and surprise yourself!
Led and professionally coached by Andrew Powell on ZOOM. Start the next outdoor season stronger.
All levels of cycling enthusiasts are welcome. You will work hard and get stronger… and stay out of the rain!
Why do Zoom cycling workouts in the fall and winter?
- Increase your overall strength, power and threshold.
- Advance your technical skills and increase efficiency.
- Improve your aerobic and muscular endurance.
- Maintain consistency in your cycling and start the next outdoor season stronger.
- Ride faster on the road.
- Be inspired by others and use the group’s energy to motivate yourself.
- Join the workouts from the comfort and convenience of your own home.
- Be part of a tribe of like-minded people while working at your own level.
“Andrew is a wealth of knowledge, leads by example and makes each session interesting and challenging. His approach to training on the bike is exactly what I need and I look forward to it every week.”– Wenda Van Schaik, Retired, Air Canada
Option to join the Zoom cycling workouts on Zwift at the same time
As well as following the workout instructions on Zoom, there will the option to meet-up on Zwift. The workout will be perfectly synchronized on Zwift and include interval instructions displayed on screen throughout the workout. This is not necessary for joining the rides but it can be a fun way to enhance the overall experience if you have a Zwift membership. The Zwift meet-up will be a no-drop ride so that the group can stay together regardless of ability and speed.
Virtual cycling schedule
FALL – Sept 20th to Dec 22rd, 2021
WINTER – Jan 3rd to Apr 9th, 2022
14 Weeks each season
Monday and Wednesday evenings – 90 minutes – 6:00 to 7:30pm
Saturday mornings – 2 hour session – 8:30 to 10:30am
Unlimited season pass (42 x 90 minute sessions) – $295
Saturday Morning pass (14 x 2 hour sessions) – $185
Once per week weekday pass (14 x 90 minute sessions) – $160
Drop-ins – $15 Weekdays and $17 weekends