Challenge yourself. Get stronger… and be part of a great community.
Every cyclist knows that there is nothing like riding outdoors! Structured interval workouts improve overall power, speed and hill-climbing ability. Whether you are training for a Gran Fondo, a triathlon or simply riding to stay fit, join us.
If you are confident on your bike and can ride 25km per hour on flat pavement, you’ll have no trouble keeping up during the warm-up.
Connect with other cyclists. Enjoy the fresh air!
“Participating in Andrew’s group spin classes and outdoor cycling training has been tremendously helpful in moving me towards my goals of improving overall strength and endurance on the bike. I look forward to his classes, they keep me motivated and focused. Andrew’s workouts are structured and challenging, but he keeps them fun. He encourages class participants to push a little harder if they’re feeling good and is always supportive – especially when doing hill repeats in the rain! I started working with Andrew in 2017 and since then have completed several Gran Fondos in a respectable time and vastly improved my hill climbing.
I can also recommend Andrew as a great bike-fitter. He was able to sort out some fit issues which eliminated knee issues I had.”— Jim Nelson, retired (sort of)
How do we do it?
- A group warm-up at an easy to moderate speed to get the muscles ready – we stay together for this
- At the planned destination, a workout that each individual can do at their own pace within the allotted time
- The intervals are generally done on short loops or out-and-back sections of road
- A different focus each week: hill repeats or threshold/tempo intervals
- Technical tips and guidance as needed
- We have fun, work hard and support one another
May 16th to Aug 29th, 2023
Every Tuesday starting at 6:00pm
We meet outdoors at the South end of the main parking lot of the Jericho Hostel next to the Worldwide Endurance Studio.
1515 Discovery Street, Vancouver, BC V6R 4K5
The Vancouver outdoor cycling workouts are generally held in the Jericho/UBC area.
*** PLEASE NOTE – YOU MUST SIGN IN OR CREATE AN ACCOUNT WHEN YOU REGISTER